All About Me

It's All About Me

Hello !! Today is the day when i first make my own blog. I will explain all information about myself.
My name is Yusuf farhan. My friends used to call me Farhan. I was born in Bandung on 9th July 2002. I live in Bandung on Sangkuriang street no. D-3. Iam a single son so i dont have any brother or sister. I live with my grandfather, my grandmother, and my mom. My father live in Jakarta because he works there. Now, i am a high school student on SMAN 3 Bandung. I am a 10th grader. SMAN 3 is the most favourite school in Bandung. My school is full of intelligent students mostly from all across West Java. But some students also come from another province. You can also interact with me through any other social media. I will mention that below. Thats all from me in this first post. Hope you guys like it. And 'll see you next time. Bye !!


Social Media:
ID Line            : yusuffarhann
Instagram         : yusuf.farhan
Phone Number : 082129180434 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Blood Falls

Formal Letter Example

Invitation Letter Analysis