Conversation With My New Friend

Meet My New Friend, Ridwan

*In the school canteen, we accidentally bump each other*
Ridwan   : "Oh! I am so sorry, are you okay?"
Farhan    : "No problem, It's just my bread, at least I am fine."
Ridwan   : "Let me buy you another one, I am hungry too. Let's go!"
Farhan    : " Okay! Let's go!"
*Ordering some bread for both of us*
Ridwan   : "By the way, I am Ridwan."
Farhan    : " I am Farhan, nice to meet you. Are you a new student here?"
Ridwan   : " Yes, I am a new student here. What class are you in?"
Farhan    : " X Science 4. What about you ?"
Ridwan   : " X Science 5. Oh, you're me neighbor !"
Farhan    : " What extracuricular you will join in ?"
Ridwan   : " I will join Belitung Muda. It's a football extracuricular. I join it because one of my hobby                  is playing football. By the way, what's your hobby ?"
Farhan    : " I like playing basketball, because of that I want to join basketball extracuricular."
Ridwan   : " What is your favourite subject ?"
Farhan    : " I like Biology and Sport. What about yours ?"
Ridwan   : " I like it too"
*Our bread has done*
Ridwan   : " Oh our bread has been made !"
Farhan    : " Lets eat it! I am hungry."
Ridwan   : " Do you like playing games ?"
Farhan    : " Of course, I like playing 8 Ball Pool on my phone."
Ridwan   : " Oh I like that game too! Maybe we can play together sometime."
Farhan    : " Of course, you can add my ID Yusuf."
Ridwan   : " Okay, I will add you later "
*Suddenly the bell rang*
Farhan    : " Let's go back to the class! We have to hurry !"
Ridwan   : " I haven'y finished my bread yet."
Farhan    : " You can eat it later. Let's go !"
Ridwan   : " Okay bye bye! See you next time!"
Farhan    : " Bye !"



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Blood Falls

Formal Letter Example

Invitation Letter Analysis