My Teacher My Saviour

My Teacher My Saviour

       I had this sad experience when I was still in elementary school. Although, the distances between my house and my school is actually not too far away, i still went to my school by car. I have a lot of exams and assignment that has to be collected that day. I just had a 2 hours sleep that night because Iam busy studying and working on my assigntment. In the school I was very sleepy, I almost slept in my class during the exam. It was not a good way to start the day.

       It's not a good day for me, I just want to go home and sleep because I was very sleepy. but later that day, after school I have to attend a Football Extracuricular. I attend it after school approximately around 2 PM. I went to the football field by foot with my friends. We stop by a minimarket to buy some food and drinks for later. I bought a coffee, I hoped that it can help me going through the extracuricular activity. Actually, it was fun, i enjoyed it so much. Iam no longer sleepy, and i feel so much better after playing Football. My team was the last team to play on that day. All of my friend that have finished the game went to home very early. So that, theres only around 20 people left in the football field. I was so happy that my team won the game that day.

        It was around 6 PM when the game finished. I ran straight to the bathroom. When i just got out and i looked around theres just no one left in that football field. even the coach no longer there anymore. I was taking it easy because I just have to call my mom to pick me up there. But suddenly, when I was about to call my mom, my phone died. It runs out the battery. I was very panicked, I can't go home by foot, because its quite far from my house, and the roads are dark and creepy. It broke my heart. When i was just about to cry, a motorcycle pass the road. It was actually my science teacher. His house is actually near the footballfield. So i called him, and then ask him if I can borrow his phone to call my mom. And then i called up my mom to pick me up. I was very thankfull. I cannot imagine what would happen if my teacher didn't pass the road that time. In around 10 minutes, my mom arrived to pick me up. I thanked to God because I can go home safely.

        That's all of my bad experiences that I have gone through when i was still in my elementary school. Thank you !!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Blood Falls

Formal Letter Example

Invitation Letter Analysis