What Will You Do On The Next Holiday?

What Will You Do On The Next Holiday?

Ridwan  : "Hi Ridwan! How are you?"
Farhan   : "Hi Farhan! Iam fine thanks. By the way, holiday is coming, what is your plan on your next holiday?"
Ridwan  : "I will go to America on my next vacation."
Farhan   : "Wow! What a plan! When will you do it?"
Ridwan  : "I will go there on 25th of December. Just about 3 weeks from now."
Farhan   : "Oh, have you bought your ticket already?"
Ridwan  : "Yes, my brother already bought the ticket."
Farhan   : "It's quite expensive right?"
Ridwan  : "No, actually my brother got a discount on our ticket. So,it's not very expensive."
Farhan   : "That's nice, with whom will you go there?"
Ridwan  : "Of course i will go there with my whole family"
Farhan   : "What are you going to do there?"
Ridwan  : "I will go to the 2017 Tomorrowland, and i will go to the Miami Beach."
Farhan   : "Oh really? Tomorrowland is such a great music event. You must be love EDM Musics."
Ridwan  : "Yes of course I do."
Farhan   : "What it your favourite DJ?"
Ridwan  : "Oh, I have a many favourite DJ's, especially Skrillex and Martin Garrix"
Farhan   : "I love Martin Garrix too. By the way, have you bought the ticket for Tomorrowland?"
Ridwan  : "Yes, I have."
Farhan   : "What will you do on the new years eve?"
Ridwan  : "I am going to watch a firework show on New York."
Farhan   : "What a plan, I hope you can enjoy your holiday."
Ridwan  : "Thank you!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Blood Falls

Formal Letter Example

Invitation Letter Analysis