Offering and Suggestion Conversation Text

Ridwan as R
Farhan as F
R : It's been a while, I think about my major subject that i will take in my campus.
F : Really?!, What subject do you take?
R : Umm, i will probably take electrical engineering departmen
F : Why did you choose that?
R : Because i like robotics, and i want to learn programming
F : I think you should take the architecture departemen, because you like to draw and you have good drawing skills.
R : Yes, it's a good idea, but i will think about it later. How about you ?
F : I will probably take science and mathematics.
R : Why? did you choose that it's a hard major subject i think
F : Because i want to follow my father path.
R : I think you have to follow passion, you don't have to follow your father or else. you have to follow your passion and just to be yourself, but it's all up to you.
F : Ok i will think about it later. Thankyou!
R : Youre welcome!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Blood Falls

Invitation Letter Analysis

SDG : Education