Me and My Dreams

Hello! My name is Yusuf Farhan, other people usually called me Farhan or Yuhan. I am a single son from my father and my mother. I actually have a little sister long time ago. She died just a day after she was born.She died from a disease called Hydrocephalus. I was born in Bandung on July 9th 2002, which means this year I am 17 years old. I live in Bandung, spesifically in Dago. I live there with my grandfather, my grandmother, my auntie, and my mother. My father lives in Jakarta because he works there. He usually go to Bandung every single weekend.

I think i have a unique character. I am an easy going person. I can easily talk and communicate to a stranger, it makes me easier to make friends with other people. I think i am also a humble person, i dont like to brag to other people about myself. I belong to an introvert person, I am not an antisocial person but I like to finish my own problem by myself, not by talking and getting helped by other people. I am a dedicated person. If I find myself getting into certain things, I will pursue it. For example, when i was getting into bicycle. I went surfing the internet to search and find all things and information related to bicycle. Until I now the information in detail. I also have my weaknesses. One of my weaknesses is i usually find myself getting bored into a thing quite easily. For some things,I get bored easily, but for other things i can never get bored. I also usually find myself to be lazy to do my task, but I can handle it easily.

In my leisure time i usually surf the internet to find anything that i like, such as searching for scholarship, and many things else. I also like to play games either on my phone or on my personal computer. Games taught me so many things. I learned english through games, film, music, and youtube. In game, I had many conversation with people across the world. Because of that, learned a lot of vocabularies and grammar. I like photography also, it relaxed me from the stress that i had from school. In photography, I like to take a portrait photos, it makes me think creatively to take a great and unique portraits.

I am a 3 Senior High School Bandung student. I am an 11th grader science class. In senior high school, i havent achieved any achievement yet. But i get quite a good score, hope it will get me to the SNMPTN next year. I want to go to Civil Engineering Faculty in Bandung Institute of Technology. I like to observe and learn how does a building can be built. One of the building that i would like to learn is Burj Khalifa. It is the tallest building in the world. I would like to know the theory in building such a great stucrute.

In the future I want to be a civil engineerer. I want to work at the constructing company or even make my own company. One of my dreams is to open my own coffee shop. As I said, I like to hangout at the coffee shop and had a great cup of coffee. I hope that i can open my own later in college. I want to make a cozy and great coffee shop.

To reach all of my dreams, of course there are a lot of things that i must do. I have to study harder to get a great score and to get a better understanding of the material. I also have to cut my playing time in order to reach the dreams. I have to study about entrepreneurship from now on. So, i have a picture of what should I do later.

Thats all I can describe about myself. I hope it can inspire someone and take the positive side. I really hope that you like it. Thank you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Blood Falls

Invitation Letter Analysis

SDG : Education