Bakdes 2019


Bakti Desa is one of the most exciting program in 3 Senior High School Bandung. This event held anually for every 11th grader student. This event basically where all the 11th grader visit a remoted village and stayed there for 3 days. They aren’t just stayed there and do nothing, they should be helping their families there. So in this opportunities, I want to share with you about my ‘Bakdes’ experience.

On the first day, we gathered in the school around 6:30am. We prepared everything and dont forget to bring a little gifts and some food for the families there. Around 7am we departured from school using the legendary ‘angkot’. The trip took almost 2 hours, it was quite boring for me. When we get there,
we gathered in the Balai Desa for briefing. After that we went to our house and met our families. Later in the afternoon, I had a walk around the village to learn the location. Me and my classmates also play with the nearby children there. We had a great time together. In the afternoon, me and my friends helping our mom to make dinner for us. After a great dinner, we took a rest because we were so exhausted that day.

The next day, we woke up and start an activity called ‘Jumsih’. It’s a weekly activity that had to be done every Friday. In this activity we were cleaning the environment around us. Because of this activity, the sanitation in that particular village is very good. After that, me and my friends decided to took a bath not in our home. We went to the nearest water spring, the water is crystal clear. I was feeling so much better after I took a bath there because the water is so cold. We went back to our home to getting ready for ‘jumat pray’. After doing the jumat pray, I went back home to have lunch. Later in the afternoon, I went to place called teletubbies hill. Me and my friends had such a fun there. From the teletubbies hill, we went to the white bridge. Later in the evening, we helped our mom to prepared dinner and clean the house.

We woke up the next day, we were sad because it was our last day there. We started that day by cleaning our room and pack our things that unnecessary. In the morning, me and my friends went to Cisanti Lake. But because we didn’t found the transportation, sadly we have to walked there. It was quite exhausting, but the pain paid up by the stunning view at the Cisanti Lake, it felt very natural and cold there. Me and my classmates had a walk around there before we got back to our home. When we got back home, we had a bath and pack all of our things up, because later in the afternoon we have to gathered at the ‘Balai Desa’ again to have the closing and went to Bandung again. After we packed our things up, we said goodbye and also thankyou for our parents there. We took a picture with them. We went to ‘Balai Desa’ to had the closing of the program. When i attended the closing, other people started to went to Bandung. Sadly for me and some of my friends, we ran out of ‘angkot’ we have to wait fot it. It took an hour for us to got our ‘angkot’. We pretty much spent our time on our way back home by having conversation or sleep. The journey took us 2 hours to get to the school again. After that, i went back to home and had a great sleep. Bakdes gave me so much valuable lesson for me personally.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Blood Falls

Invitation Letter Analysis

SDG : Education